Friday 15 March 2013

Recipe: Inspiration

Inspiration.
A big word but can come from little people. My 5 year old neighbour asked if he could come over and I cook him Tomyam Bihun. I have never made it before and since I was out of idea on what to make for dinner, why not give this a try. To my surprise I found a jar of Tomyam paste (hiding in my pantry-thank god the expiration date was still far). So without a recipe in hand I ventured into new culinary journey. Used whatever I could find my fridge box and made what seemed right.
The verdict; a delicious, simple and easy to prepare noodles.


The recipe in case it has tickled your fancy.
Do share your verdict.
Tomyam bihun:
1 onion diced
3garlic cloves diced
1/2 flower cauliflower (steamed)
1 carrot stick (steamed)
2 tbs Tomyam paste
Salt & pepper to taste
Bihun-enough for 2 (soak in water till soft) i used garlic flavoured bihun from Tesco-their in house products.
Method :
In wok fry onion & garlic till fragrant. Add cauliflower & carrot.
Add salt & pepper to taste.
Finally throw in the bihun and mix well.
Garnish with some fried onions




Lets get connected:

Now you can follow me by email (fill email address here) to get new post notifications delivered directly into your mailbox or you could follow my Facebook page Life Simplified to get more recipes and tips in making life a little more laid back or we can connect via twitter.


Thank you for stopping by at A cuppa for my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment